Heat your oven to 350 degrees, cut your cherry tomatoes into half and season with salt and pepper to taste, place them in the oven until you see the edges caramelize (as seen above)
While the tomatoes are caramelizing, toast your pita until its very hard, kind of like a pizza crust
Split them into two
Spread Guacamole ( You can get them from your local Whole Foods or make it like I did :) ) on your toasted pita.
Place your caramelized tomatoes on your guac pita pizza
I used two eggs
Cook your eggs over easy or over hard, as that's how I like mine (season with a little bit of salt and red peppers)
Place your eggs on your guac pita pizza and you are done!
Trust me when I say this was delicious! Because.. it was! I promise!
For Caramelized Tomatoes-
3 cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
A pinch of salt and pepper
Spray of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
Pita bread ( I usually buy the pocket pita bread from whole foods)
Also from Whole Foods, or make yours (will be sharing recipe soon)
1 tbsp of EVOO
Salt, red pepper and black peppers to taste
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Slice cherry tomatoes to half and season with salt and pepper, spray evoo on them
2. Place tomatoes in oven and let caramelize until the edges are a bit brown
3. While tomatoes are cooking, toast your Pita until they are hard .
4. Spread guacamole on you hard pita bread
5. Place tomatoes on pita
6. Spray EVOO on frying pan, fry two eggs over easy or over hard , season with salt and pepper. If you want an extra kick/flavor, add red pepper flakes
8. Eat and Repeat!
Let us know if you tried the last recipe!
Fine + Casual Team
(images by Fine + Casual)